We are so glad you’re attending Northside this Sunday!
Just a reminder, childcare is for children 3 years of age (actual age, not 3K) and younger and by RSVP only. Your child’s safety is important to us, and our policies are set up to allow our preschool area to be as safe as possible. Please fill out the information on this page and see our Wellness Policies. We will not be able to accept children with any symptoms of illness. Thank you!
Important – Wellness Policy
In order to promote health and wellness in all children, our Preschool area is for well children only. If your child has had any of the following symptoms in the last 24 hours, please do not bring him/her to the nursery or classrooms:
- Any Degree of Fever – Must be fever-free at least 24 hours without the use of medication. We will check temperatures as needed.
- Vomiting/ Diarrhea – Any vomiting or two or more loose bowel movements in the past 24 hours.
- Rash – No rash other than a common diaper rash or skin irritation. No bleeding/wet diaper rash.
- Sore Throat
- Chronic Cough
- Any Runny Nose – No clear, yellow, or green discharge.
- Eye/Ear infections
- Pink Eye – Must be on treatment for at least 24 hours with no discharge or irritation of the eyes.
- Parasites – Nits, lice, mites, ring worm, etc.
- Contagious Diseases/Illnesses – All contagious illnesses such as, but not limited to: measles, mumps, chickenpox, scabies, fifths disease, impetigo, etc.
- COVID-19 – Exposure to anyone who has been diagnosed with or might have COVID-19 in the previous two weeks.
If it comes to our attention that your child is experiencing any of the above symptoms, parents will be contacted immediately for pick-up. We will look forward to welcoming your children back when they are well again.