Combine your love for youth basketball and faith in our faith-based competitive spring basketball league! Continue your development in the game of basketball while nurturing your spiritual growth. Our league fosters sportsmanship, teamwork, and character development, all within a supportive, faith-centered environment. Join a community of athletes who share your values, compete at a high level, and build lifelong friendships. Register now and join where faith and basketball unite in an unforgettable experience!
Enroll your child in our Northside Recreation spring basketball league today! This is an excellent opportunity for players to build confidence, learn the game, and develop their skills in a safe, competitive, and fun environment. Our spring season will begin the second week of March 11th and continue until the 3rd week of May, with a pause for spring break the first week of April. The cost for participation is $90. Register your child now and let them enjoy the excitement of playing basketball!
- Includes a 6 game season
- Includes a weekly practice and team devotional for practice
- End of the season Playoff Tournament
- Grades: 1st-8th Girls & Boys | Grades 3rd-8th will have split girls and boys divisions
- Games: Fridays (5th-8th) & Saturday’s (1st-4th) at Northside
Northside Recreation Staff and volunteer coaches will evaluate all athletes during evaluations and make the team selections based on the results of evaluations. This will ensure that rosters are even and fair. The Northside Recreation will make any adjustments as needed throughout the season. All evaluations will take place at Northside Baptist Church.
- March 29th & 30th – Week 1
- April 12th & 13th – Week 2
- April 19th & 20th – Week 3
- April 26th & 27th – Week 4
- May 3rd & 4th – Week 5
- Week of May 6th – Championship Week (Gamedays TBD)
Game Information: The game schedule tentatively will be for 5th-8th graders to play on Friday nights and 1st-4th graders on Saturdays at Northside. Please be advised that the last games were held during the week of May 5th and 12th.
Practices are Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday evenings between 5-9pm and will last one hour. Teams may have one to two practices per week depending on gym space availability and coaches’ preferences.
- The league takes place from March to May.
- Each roster will have no more than 10 kids on a team.
- Each team will have a minimum of 6 games.
- Teams will have a minimum of 8 practices during the season.
- At the end of the season, there will be an all-star game, and selections from each team will be made.
All players will receive team uniforms, which each athlete keeps forever. A reversible jersey and reversible shorts.
4-6 Teams in each Division, each of 8-10 players
Sign up below by clicking on the appropriate devision:
- 1st-2nd Grade Co-ed
- 3rd-4th Grade Girls
- 3rd-4th Grade Boys
- 5th-6th Grade Girls
- 5th-6th Grade Boys
- 7th-8th Grade Girls
- 7th-8th Grade Boys
Registration ends March 7th.
CLICK HERE if interested in coaching or volunteering.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.