Northside Kids Choir
Join us on Sunday evenings for an exciting semester of music, drama, dance, and games! The Northside Kids Choir prepares two musicals each year – one at Christmas and one in the spring – and we have a BLAST while doing it! Children ages 4 through 5th grade are welcome to join us as we learn more about what worship is and have a lot of fun doing it! Please contact Katy Schrodt, Director of Northside Kids Choirs with any questions at email@example.com.
We take the safety of your children very seriously and will be taking some extra precautions to prevent any spread of COVID-19. We will be limited class sizes, and will confirm your registration once it is received and let you know that you have a spot in our program this fall. All volunteers will be wearing masks, and we will be requiring children in 1st grade – 5th grade to wear masks initially as well. Masks will not required for 4K and kindergarteners, but are encouraged. As research continues about the effect that singing and vocal projection has on the spread of COVID, we want to err on the side of caution and be sure we are doing everything we can to be safe. Please familiarize yourself with the wellness policy of Northside Baptist Church, and know that my submitting your registration, you are agreeing to follow this policy.
Northside Wellness Policy
In order to promote health and wellness in all children, our kids choir is for well children only. If your child has had any of the following symptoms in the last 24 hours, please do not bring him/her to kids choir:
- Any Degree of Fever – Must be fever-free at least 24 hours without the use of medication. We will check temperatures as needed.
- Vomiting/ Diarrhea – Any vomiting or two or more loose bowel movements in the past 24 hours.
- Rash – No rash other than a common diaper rash or skin irritation. No bleeding/wet diaper rash.
- Sore Throat
- Chronic Cough
- Any Runny Nose – No clear, yellow, or green discharge.
- Eye/Ear infections
- Pink Eye – Must be on treatment for at least 24 hours with no discharge or irritation of the eyes.
- Parasites – Nits, lice, mites, ring worm, etc.
- Contagious Diseases/Illnesses – All contagious illnesses such as, but not limited to: measles, mumps, chickenpox, scabies, fifths disease, impetigo, etc.
- COVID-19 – Exposure to anyone who has been diagnosed with or might have COVID-19 in the previous two weeks.
OUR MISSION is “to make disciples” by urging all people to BELIEVE in Jesus, BELONG to His family, and BECOME like Him.
4347 Sunset Boulevard • Lexington, SC 29072 • (803) 520-5660
Sunday Service Times: 8:00am, 9:30am and 11:00am
WEST COLUMBIA CAMPUS
742 Kitti Wake Drive • West Columbia, SC 29170 • (803) 957-7065
Sunday Service Times: 9:30am and 11:00am
Sign up to get regular updates from Northside